Founded by telecom executive Rudy Geist and a DC-based national commercial real estate developer, Airwave Developers (AWD) deploys whole‑building, enterprise-grade Wi-Fi networks and infrastructure to help sports complex, shopping center, office building and hotel owners improve in‑building and outdoor coverage. Additionally, AWD installs surveillance and security cameras and infrastructure which support easy add-ons like Internet services.
Our services create the opportunity for enterprises to take their wireless destinies into their own hands–not just for assurance of quality of a critical utility, but also to serve their employees and customers in new ways.
- Trusted, responsive Internet Service Provider
- Broadband provision in‑building and outside
- Data storage and access
After establishing a core and local access ring, costs largely become variable and calibrated to needs of our customers.
- Interior and exterior networking
- Capital improvements such as cell and broadband preparation and PPE enhancements
- Sales and marketing
- Customer setup and management
RUDOLPH J. GEIST
Founder, President and CEO
- Over two decades experience as a telecommunications executive principally focused on wireless industry development.
- Juris Doctorate from the Catholic University of America School of Law, Washington, D.C., with a special certificate in Communications Law from its Institute for Communications Law Studies
- Graduate of Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, Magna Cum Laude, where he received an honors inter-disciplinary degree in Communications Law (self designed)
- Inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society and the Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society
RICHARD TAUB, CFA
Chief Operating Officer
- Former CFO of largest EBS license holder in U.S.
- SVP, practice leader for largest worldwide digital asset payment management company
- Co-founder at two firms that have exited through private equity
Edward J. Geist
Chief Technology Officer
- More than 25 years IT & network consulting, design, deployment and management experience
VP, Networks and Deployment
- 20 years expertise in management of 2.5 GHz band assets
- Lead licensing and regulatory officer of the largest EBS license holder in the U.S.
- VP of regulatory affairs for a regional 2.5 GHz operator
- Over 15 years growing professional services firms nationally
- Expertise in targeted Go-to-Market initiatives for complex services
- Oversees all AWD marketing, communications and external relations